Summer Reading 2017-Build a Better World
Fridays 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM, June 16 – July 21
- Prizes are awarded each week to children who meet their reading goals.
- Summer Reading includes stories, arts, crafts, games, etc.
- Registration is available between May 26 and June 23.
- You do not need to register to attend the weekly Friday program activities, but you must register to receive the weekly reading prizes and enter in our prize drawings.
How the Program Works:
- Children ages 2 to 12 can register at the library between May 26 and June 23.
- You will receive a reading log to record the minutes you read this summer.
- Bring your completed reading log to the library each week and receive a prize. You will also receive a ticket to enter a drawing for a variety of great prizes, which will be given out at the last program*.
- We will also give away three Kindles as our top prizes. You must meet your reading goal, attend weekly programs, and be present at the final program on July 21 to be eligible*.
- Attend Friday programs to enjoy stories, activities, crafts and more.
- The library welcomes children of all abilities.
- Children 8 and under must attend with an adult.
*Prize drawings will be held at the final program on July 21.
TIME: Fridays from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
DATES: June 16, 23 and 30 and July 7, 14 and 21